I just arrived on the Goald Coast yesterday after the event in New Caledonia, this year the amazing scenario of these Pacific Islands showed a different side to us, from last year's blue skies, turquoise water and nice winds to lots of rain, heavy clouds and strong winds, enough to have me over powered on my 5.5m, for a moment it felt like I was competing in Fuerteventura.

That was a shame since I was looking forward to the epic conditions of New Cal, we did have a little taste of it on the last day of competition, the only day that the wind was a bit lighter and I managed to ride with a 7m instead of a 5m.

This competition didn't go so well for me, I finished in 3rd place and ran over a drunk guy on the process, he was just hanging out inside the competition area and I was so concentrated that I didn't see him, next thing I know..Boom!! I ran straight into him! There's a video of it, check it out, it's funny :) It's the day 3 video from Extreme Elements : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QseTIMrSN0E
This is my latest trick, 313 to drunk guy! it's amazing that he just walked away, I ran into him board first, it must've hurt a lot, I guess all the wine he drank made it all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment