today I woke up to cloudy skies here in Tarifa, as the day unfold the sun slowly came out and turned into a beautiful afternoon. We took a stroll in "old town"Tarifa and this is what we got!
The gate to old town
Please get me out of here!
Alex on little Amsterdan shop, guess what's inside!?
yessss
Cool new hat!?
"Boys with the orchid"
The moon's house
treat time!
20 euros worth of goods please
Spanish baked treats
and mine...
I want one!!!
Love...
The best part of the day
Last but not least, the cutest boy in the whole wide world :)

2 comments:

leo said...

he's not cutest then me!
But he's had a big.. real big eyes!
Cute is you, Bruna!
Litter Castro!
no one.

leo said...

Heey, what'up..
you do a great job this is undeniable, I'm a fan.
I wish you all luck and yoe can be very happy.
But look,
Speak to the guy who make your website that "every post can be deleted after a few minutes or confirmed twice". Would help a lot,sometimes the alcohol makes us do little things, thank you beautiful for your time! ok

Post a Comment