Brazilian Tour

Today we finished the first stop of the Brazilian Championship; I’m very pleased with my 1st place :) and looking forward for the next stops. The competition was held in Pico das Almas- Cumbuco, the beach is well know as a surf spot around here, that made things a bit complicated for us freestylers, but as everything is life there’s the negative and positive things, so as we dealt with very choppy waters we also had amazing kickers to hit.

Lots of girls showed up including some locals from Cumbuco, and a couple of foreign, at the beginning this seemed very odd to me but apparently there’s an international rule that allows citizens of different countries to compete on our nationals. So we welcomed them with open arms and had a great time with the girlz.

Volkswagen is sponsoring the 2010 Brazilian Tour and we have two more stops to go, they will be in Natal and Rio de Janeiro. The next one is Natal so I’ll be training in Cumbuco for a week or so and head down there for the comp. I haven’t been there in ages, probably 6 years, when I first started to kite, it was my first training trip and I remember spending the whole day on the beach, literally! Good times :)
Here are some picsis:

2 comments:

Toby said...

congratulation! well done!
But really weired to have foreigners compete in a national championship. Where is the sense?
Good luck for Natal!

Bas said...

Congratz Bruna!

Post a Comment