Cumbuco day 1

Here we are back to my second home in Brazil, this time I have my sister and Alex Pastor with me to rock Cauipe lagoon, it feels great to be back and it’s almost strange to realize that I actually missed this place, I guess when I’m here I ride so much, suffer from sourness and sunburns that when I leave seems that I’m coming back from the battle field.
I wanted to come sooner but for some reason every time I thought of leaving my home convinced me to stay just a little longer, so after almost 2 months of “ should I go or should I stay” something came up and forced me out of Ilhabela, this something is the Brazilian Tour, we haven’t had one since 2008, now we are back with a 3 stop tour that starts tomorrow here in Cumbuco.
Yesterday was a sweet first day, with a session at the lagoon with my 5.5 Ion, a flat tire from taking the air from the tires to ride on the sand and a little fun action with Red Bull on Windzen to end the day. I’ll post some pics from the event last night on the next two days.


No comments:

Post a Comment