Argentina

PKRA Argentina

If I had to pick a word to describe this event in Argentina it would be unusual, imagine a competition set up on a lake surrounded by snowed mountains, where you can't really figure it out where the wind comes from, a water that reaches 8 degrees celsius. To wrap it up while having lunch you look out of the window and it snowing, yep, full on snow/ice flakes falling from the sky.

No need to say the conditions were extreme, I would say the most extreme we had this year, such cold winds with freezing cold waters does not bring the best riding on you. All of that made it really interesting and challenging, that plus the amazing scenario and tow's exquisite chocolates made this event fun on it's own way.

I had a thought time riding, it all felt like a dream where I was drunk and had no control over my actions, I finished the competition in 2nd place and considering the extreme cold that made people see tricks where they weren't, made them obssed with chocolate and ride like it was their very first time, I'm happy with the result.

On the way back home I got mixed up with my flight, I thought it was at 22:30h and it was at 18:35, so imagine my surprise when I got to the check in ( which was a mess since the airport in Buenos Aires was on strike) and found out I had lost my flight.. But there was this angels of a person checking me in and she sorted us out, found 2 seats ( I was with Luna my sis) in an overbooked flight and we headed home with big smiles on our faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment