The Netherlands!!

3rd event of the year and this time we go to the land of tulips, windmills, cows, stroopwafels and big names in kiteboading. This is the event that I was the most exited to go so far on this 2012 season, mainly because it’s the home of Mystic, they are a family to me now and it’s always good see family, specially if they are crazy like this one:) Since day one I felt really good in the Netherlands and on that day we got wind for the competition straight away within2 days we had finished trials and the single elimination, boom really fast for a comp that should be a lot of waiting around. The waiting did come eventually and the wind didn’t really show up until the very last day and only for a few hours. Luckily I made the most of those few days of wind and secured the first place, this is my second win on the year giving me the lead of the overall ranking. On the days with no wind I went up to Amsterdan for a studio shoot with Mystic and happened to walk in one of the coolest and good vibe office/studio I’ve ever been to, the boys from Deep Thought Productions did well on their set up, they even have some electric guitars and amplifiers in there. I also attended the premier for the movie Hidden Lines staring Dutch kitebaorders Youri Zoon, Kevin Langaree and Denish stunt rider Nick Jacobsen that as the key to the puzzle, if you have chance watch it! It’s really funny, good riding, top editing and cool music. Now I’m sitting in a calm beach in Greece with all of the Mystic team for another eventful photoshoot after a mad mission to pack after the podium yesterday and drive at 3:00 am for the airport, only when I was looking forward for some piece and quiet ☺ .

1 comment:

Castro said...

Heey the facebook is full of Comments. You rock cutie. I feel more comfortable here to congratulate you. Good luck

Post a Comment