1st on singles @ Fuerteventura

The competition finally started for me here in Fuerteventura, with unusual lighter winds we set off this morning with the first round of the men and worked out way up to the finals.
Again I had a quite tough way to the final, first meeting Joana Litwin then Karolina Winkowska, I advanced both heats riding on my 5.5m Ion and every time I went on the water the wind seemed to pick up even more. By the time it got to my final against Gisela Pulido the wind was blowing hard and we had a super challenging heat, I landed some powered tricks, my favorite one was a blind judge 3 going out, a gust caught me right on the middle and yanked me forward, I really thought I was going to crash pretty hard but somehow I pulled it off :) The conditions were really rad, that made it extra fun.

For the men Kevin Langaree won with a solid riding and big props for Alex Pastor and Andy Yates that were also killing it on these extreme conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment